Tuesday, September 6, 2011

With Cousin to...study.

Met up with cousin today at vivo to STUDY , so i didn't makeup , didn't dress well , anyhow liddis then go out already :)



LOL actually , we didn't really study in the end. Merely copied some notes and off to shop at daiso, uniqlo , forever21 , and walked around the pet shop ! :D

Slacked at the roof area and got super alot of weird people kissing, hugging and things like that.

OH AND BTW , THIS IS MY FIRST TIME VLOGGING .
LOLLOL.
My sister thinks i'm trying to act the singlish accent -___- #WTF I was trying to get rid of my act-ang-moh-accent before i get hate comments . LOL



Leaving you with photos which i don't bother editting or touching them since i tweeted them already !




























Okay that's all . I love you , you love me , don't run away because you saw the unglam + weird + ugly me in the video. I LUB CHU BYE.

EH AND STOP IT YA , I DON'T HAVE SCAR ON MY FACE . IT'S FRECKLES OKAY ! FRECKLES.

k bye!

AND THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES . ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment