Sunday, September 25, 2011

Trip to Johor Bahru !

Last .....saturday !



I went to JB with my mommy daddy and sister to watch Johnny English Reborn.
It's the second time for me and it's NOT boring! ^_^Y





It's super funny but I think it's not worth it to watch on big screen but if you die also wanna win your friends and watch as early as possible, then.... yknow.

We got to City Square Mall.
JEB was the #1 movie there so the first two available slots are sold out T _ T
We gotta wait till like 5 plus for the show and it's only 1pm then :/

Walked around the mall. QUITE boring lol.



Went to check out shoes at E-MAX !
A lot of you asked where I got my black strip shoes from!
It's from Malaysia , JB , City Square Mall , E-MAX !
RM 50 for that pair so it's considered pretty cheap ! ^_^

None of the shoes caught my eyes so off we went..
FOR CREPES!



Crazy cheap it's only RM 4.50 for a crepe but it doesn't taste anything like a crepe.
it's super crunchy and nice, but nothing like a crepe lol.



After the movie, we got to a ramen shop to get RAMEN for dinner ! YOOHOO~~



Mommy & daddy

Called for this Nori Ramen ^_^





Sister called for another ramen which idk the name and taste pretty bad xD





And I swear I look SO YOUNG AND SMALL BESIDE MY YOUNGER SISTER. *k i actually bent down for her though*





So that's kind of ALL for the jb trip.
Bought 3 pairs of shoes from another shop called mix-it ! ^_^
And a SUPERRR cheap top and it look very cao lao on me -__-
Will show you all in another post about all these hauls thingy.

Then on SUNDAY!
Went out to study with Wanteng.
To daiso and bought some stuffs too.
Will post in another post as well ^o^ hohoho.
Then to IKEA to..EAT and play. lol


MY LUNCH THAT DAY~~ ♥



SHALL END THIS POST WITH GONGCHA xD



And

My breakfast just now.



YOOHOO I COOKED IT yawh~~

kbyex ~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment