Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lunar Birthday in Malaysia + Lantern Festival.

Like every other year , went to malaysia to celebrate my lunar birthday together with Lantern Festival :)

Daddy's back so we got cake *the-real-deal-bought-by-daddy* and cut cake ! ♥

BBQ party to replace the one that i should have on 2nd sept but cancelled due to some fucked up reason!

Laifu shall start off this post LOL.
He seems bored though -_____-"





Was waiting for daddy to do the charcoal and stuffs for BBQ so me and cousin CAMWHORED on the swing xD











Crazy swollen eyes + bloated face that day !! Idk why but we all look so tired! Maybe 'cause it's the evening already.

Daddy got down to bbq-ing the chickenwings mommy marinated *yumyum* ~








While I became the photographer and take everybody's photos LOL.









While my face is bloated-looking , my arms remain boney. #FML








Y U NO BLOAT TOGETHER??!

Munched some chicken wings and started Vlogging ! #ithinkmycousinisaddictedtovlogging

Lighted up some candles as well ^_^~





The super artsy style photo of laifu and the candles...



While behind the scene...



LOL and he nearly got his fur on fire xD



*OH-WELL-I-DON'T-GIVE-A-DAMN-FACE*

And ...my cousin's artsy photo ..



hahahaha!! xD

So we got to our cooking business as well.
Like what we always do since very very very very young , we take the metal case of something and put it on top of bricks and candles.
Then put wax and pandan leaves to cook !





Will have super nice smell !x)



OH YA.

before you think I'm a super shorty and that some of you formspring people don't believe it's due to GENES because my brother is SO TALL right ...

Come I show you my grandma.





*btw i didn't hold the stick ya. It's behind me , stuck to the cage, I DID NOT POKE THE DOG*

And my aunt and grandma!



What did you just say? :O

lol

Roasted Marshmallow is the BOMB ♥



Walked around the neighbourhood with our lanterns!
Super fun 'cause its so dark and pitch black outside!







Cut cake time ! :D



Took quite a number of photos but due to the major swell in my face , i can only show you this.








Cousins and aunt gave me presents too ! ^O^Y











Thankyou so much ! ^u^

That's pretty much all , vlog still uploading. Sub me so you'll know when its uploaded!
www.youtube.com/speishi

Link

kthxbye~^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment