Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy birthday to ME ! ^_^

Yoohoo ~~~
Once a year , and finally ,
MY BIRTHDAY IS HERE !!



Not a special day , in fact , a lot of things kind of pissed me off this morning !

Asked mommy to go out with me just now , so , she got pulled out of her #relaxingmode to go shopping with me.
'Cause you know , I'm #foreveralone and nobody's free on my birthday.



kkay , so got shopping with mommy , and she's acting like a kid okay ! My mother is damn cute one I KNOW LOL!

She somehow screamed when she saw batman on the stage , and then she screamed when she saw rilakumma at prize stage ! HAHAHAHA!!! ♥



Taadaa! And i got forced to snap a photo of the long kuma to show my sis LOLWTF.

Spent my mama's money $_$ and home sweet home !!

And then..after a while , Wanteng got to my house ..with a cake and presents! ^o^Y



woopwoop super happy ! Thank you *touched* !!! ♥

Then we laughed like a crazy bitch at some weird despos on facebook :X

Cake ~~





Present!!



and LOVE!













Alright , so that's pretty much all for my birthday.
Daddy's coming back tomorrow ^_^

BYE! ^o^



LOL ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment