Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day out with Cousin Feili + Wanteng! & HFW 1-day boutique.

I woke up early ~ LOL at 9 am ~~ yoohoo~ :D

Got ready and meet up with Wanteng at Bukit batok and Cousin at Khatib station :D



Went to Junction 8 for lunch ..








..and headed to Home boutique invited by HFW with my reader and No. 1 Fan , JOEY ! LOL! xD






Welcomed by the whiteboard outside their house :)



Shopped around and got myself a sheer top and a hellokitty toy charm ^_^







With the owners of the shop! Also my readers too! ~ ♥






Waited for kiyomi AND THIS GIRL SLACKING AT HOME WAITING FOR THE RAIN TO STOP! LOL omg! *slap* ~w



Left after she came for a while and me , wanteng and cousin went to bukit batok -___-



I don't know why this choice but this is the dumbest choice i had EVER made.
So sian ! :(





Wanteng went for her lessons so me and cousin gotta wait for her.






Went to take some neoprints and also went for froyos~~









Sorry frolick, but this froyo is sogurt!! #pun
They have my fav toppings like MOCHI AND BURSTS!! HOMFG~~~ ^o^"



Home sweet home after that.
Seriously , my eyes are half closed -__- so tired.

Love ya, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment