Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mooncake festival! & some quick bits~

Was mid-autumn festival the day before!



'Cause I'm so #foreveralone and busy, i celebrated it by burning candles last night lol.
I even roasted marshmallow and it turned charcoal black so i threw it away.

But on the exact day of mid-autumn festival ,
Cousin and aunt came ! :)





Had tea and mooncakes. And played with niece! ^_^



Ok no more lol.

BUT.
Quick bits for you !


This saturday , I'm invited to a 1-day home boutique by HFW, a blogshop which I did advert for the other time ! :)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh4Lut1E2DWQ4ZTTCoqwsfT0GiNJ8M9fZntFI42zdTtqfrZAyzXpvLVFmDYBNAU2F9b-jF-Ll8RpeCGPVUdvB35HLWD7xAp-YWVr9kvrbIIy5ZqahyphenhyphenvxFTvs7jV_9jn3KJeP4eoflzflsg8/s1600/banner.jpg

So READERS OF MINE , ATTENTION .

This will be a good time that I can interact with my readers in real life*cough* .
Then if you no come and see me .. then..

YOUR LOSS.


lol.jk.

Event link : http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=218726508176669

If you dk how to go , IT'S OKAY because ME TOO LOL WTF.
Meet at J8 , bishan, and kiyomi (blogger) is gonna bring ME and our readers all the way there! EMAIL HER and she will send you her number ## OR you can just TWEET me !! I will be checking twitter every sec! :)

tata see ya there!
Really EGGSIDED to see you girls ^_^Y
(please don't make me paiseh hor ! come come come come come come come ~)

By the way , super busy week this week + next week ! :(

Prelims so PARDON ME for not blogging !! Please don't go , and read all the archives. LOL

ALSO !
I did vlog 2 , in case you didn't sub me on youtube and didn't follow me on twitter so didn't realised i posted it >:(

But let me give you warning ya. *ugly overload lol*..




I will try to do some reviews requests up if I can since there's no school tomorrow.

Oh and and, i bought BIORE CLEANSING WIPES!! YAY :DDD



k Love you to bits! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment