Sunday, October 2, 2011

Shoes and Daiso haul

As promised!
I got back cammie so I can do a blogpost about the shoes I bought in JB and the mini daiso haul!

First, the shoes I bought !

I got all these shoes from Mixit in JB , city square.
City Square at JB is quite a good place to shop for shoes.
I got my pair of black strip shoes (lots of questions regarding it!) at city square jb too ! ^_^
I really liked that pair :D It's super comfy and I guess it's around RM50 :)

Heh! :D and here are some of the shoes I got from Mixit.

The brown leather shoes someone asked about on formspring ^_^



Gladiator-like wedge shoes !



Denim style wedge !



The yay thing about these shoes is that they are ALL super comfortable and I can RUN *i guess* in them.

I thought I should add in a pair of heels I bought recently (kind of) as well 'cause I see quite a number of you had your eyes on it ! :)



And yes! It's the miumiu inspired heels in BLACK.
I was sad that I didn't managed to get the nude one 'cause it ran out of my size but who cares?
The black one is as gorgeous and its a REAL STEAL 'cause I managed to get it at..

only $9.90 !
Got this pair of shoes at MONDO. There's plenty of mondo in singapore.
There's one at IMM , one at Jurong Point , and one at ...idk there's a lot of mondo!

There are plenty of good buys at their $9.90 section ! I got a pair of REALLY nice heels at $9.90 from there too !


Okay so off to the haul at Daiso ! :D

I had always wanted to get this nose thingy from daiso but hesitated 'cause it's $2 and it might be crappy.



Like since it's two bucks, I bought it and try out.
It's actually like those biore nose strip ; works the same.
It dries on your nose and you peel 'em off.
I only used once so I can't really see much diff but it's really troublesome to peel off this thing and my nose feels....tight (??) after using it.
But its kind of like the one you will get from any other brand of cream-based nose peel thingy.
So $2 is quite... worthed the try I guess.

Got this insole thing too !



Its something that you put in your shoes and it will make you taller lol.
Haven't tried it but it's kind of cool and GOOD for shorties like me yknow ~

Mobile screen guard ..



I swear Daiso's awesome. They sell these iphone 4 protector at only $2 and works like those $10 ones ! :D This is like my second piece! My current one still works fine so I'll be putting this aside for in case Daiso stop producing them T _ T

Best buy is the lower eyelash!



I had never tried sticking actual lower lashes but i did cut those upper lashes to make a dupe for the lower ones. Not comfortable and don't really like the feeling .
But I decided to just get a cheap pair of lower lash and see if I like the effect ! ^_^

Alright that's all for today's somehow-like-a-haul-post ! Like it? Yes? PLEASE LIKE IT 'cause I spent like hours and hours doing a post okay ! HAHAHA ! ♥ ILY ~
xx

p.s.
And yes I know you can see my VEINS or whatever on my feet.
And yes I'm skinny I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment