Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Top few iphone apps I'm in love with!

I had questions regarding what kind of iPhone apps I usually use!

I saw how people recommend diff apps on their blogs, the most recent one is the photography apps xiaxue recommended!! ^_^ I find these blogposts pretty useful 'cause I will be soooo interested in which apps are really good since there's like SOOOO many apps in the appstore ! :D

Since I'm so free now *LOL* and thinking of what to blog about, why not just blog about what iPhone apps that I'm obsessed with ? :)

These are some of the free photography apps I downloaded! :)



I don't really like some of them but I still keep them for in case I need them!LOL~

First app is SNAPEE.
It was once under top 25 , that's why i downloaded it.
The good thing about this is that there's quite a lot of decorations for you to play with.





Something like a purikura iphone app but i rarely use this app though.

Then there's this app called meitu xiuxiu !
I LOVE THIS APP!

In case you don't know , there's meitu xiuxiu for desktop too! It works like photoshop and its FOC :)
My cousin recommended this meitu xiuxiu to me 'cause they didn't have photoshop and its an awesome dupe for photoshop too.

Was surprised to know iPhone have this app but it's not really like the one on desktop, it's just like a quickquick thing.



But I still love it ! It's the only free app I've found with good bokeh effects ! ^_^

Another app is the SMILE CAT.





It's just another purikura deco app but compared to other deco apps , I really like this one!
^_^



There's many cute decos for you to choose from and its FREE!! :D

Last but not least for photography apps, I have pudding camera! :)
I received a question regarding this and yes! IT'S CALLED PUDDING CAMERA!





It's awesome for they have 7 diff 'cameras' (which is diff styles) and 7 diff effects like vintage brown , noir and more!

Shall end this with a few games that I like on my phone and is NOT paid ^_^

Mega jump , i guess all of you should know!



And Smack that Gugl !!! This is addictive , must play with sound 'cause the gugls are so cute ! LOL xD



Like when they pop out like this...



You gotta click them to smack them. Like those classic smacking game yknow.

Lastly , KAWAII MEGU!



Been addicted to this like how ppl get addicted to tamagotchi. It's like a dupe for tamagotchi ! Quite fun and cute but after a while, I'm not into it anymore lol sorry megu :(

And that's all for a few apps I like! :)
If you have apps that YOU like on your phone, *especially if its cute* , do tell me on formspring okay?? Must share! ^o^"

Okay xx bye~ ! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment