Thursday, September 22, 2011

Chocolate spoons

Yay ! I made chocolate spoons!
I saw this choc spoon thing on violetlebeaux's site and they look easy and delicious!
It's obviously for lazy people like me who don't feel like doing much stuffs but just to eat TASTY chocolates !! ^_^

So I took out my hershey's dark chocolate chips in the fridge, pour some in a bowl and pop them in the microwave for 30secs ! :D

Added some milk in and stir ! :)



Crush some Ritz biscuits and prepare our favourite NUTELLA~~~ ♥



Put them in a spoon in any sequence you want , decorate it with anything you like.



I decorated with white choc chip and sprinkles ('cause that's whats left in my fridge)

Lastly , EAT IT .



It's gone within a minute .... T _ T
But well,
At least they ARE delicious.( * _ * )Y


So seeya till the next post loves~ x

No comments:

Post a Comment