Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I GOT TALENT.

*cough*
This is the one of the most #buaypaiseh title I've used. LOL

*Disclaimer: Before I START ANYTHING , Please prepare a sandwich/drink and sit in front of your computer. This is the most WORDY blogpost you'll ever read but, if you care, it's quite..good, i guess. :) *

Basically , I had never talked about my secret talent before right ! lol. ;)
ACTUALLY ,

I used to be a dancer.

I mean if you're my friend , you all probably know larh.
But I don't normally brag about my dance skills+ what I did when I was younger.

WHY?

1) 'Cause I don't like to bring it up in case people started saying I'm proud *LOL*
2) 'Cause when I dance I have the proud look and ppl will say I'm proud. *LOL again*
3) 'Cause I'm not extremely good at it and most of my dance friends can do better. :(
4) 'Cause if I say I can dance, people don't believe! I'm like so boney right! I KNOW.


But I really enjoyed dancing though.

I remember when some bad things happened, my mood instantly cheered up after I dance :')

Also, I have awesome dance buddies who never fails to cheer me up whenever I'm not feeling good. ♥

....

Okay so back to topic, I'm not really a very good dancer , but I have this interest in dancing when I was young.
So , I kind of forced my parents and persuaded them to let me join ballet in school (CCA) .

After that , I successfully got into ballet *woohoo!* when I was like..primary 4 !

My teachers think i'm not bad at it , n they decided to put me into SYF after like a few mths or so of ballet lessons ^_^

Really grateful. I was actually considered as a senior since I'm primary 4 , but i'm assigned to be at the side because I'm a newbie. But it's a huge step since I just started dancing and they trusted me enough to put me into SYF . :)

And that was my first performance! Counted huge, but I'm not really the main dancer as there's 30 over people on stage together and i'm at the side/back most of the time.

Really enjoyed it and that tingling feeling before going on stage to dance for the VERY FIRST TIME, is really really great.

So that kind of marked my first step to dancing.
My lovely teachers think I have the potential in dancing , so they praised how much I'm good at it to my parents ! I was nonchalant about it 'cause I didn't really believed what they say.

By the way, I was grade 2 when I was primary 4.
So my parents thought I should join the exams, because my teachers pushed me to join exams since they think I'm good at dancing.

My parents forked up $ for me to join so of course I did my best to train myself to get distinction to make them happy :) Yupp, I did. ♥

I think this is getting TOO WORDY so i'll just sum up some of the performances I did after my primary 4 life.^_^"

Basically , there's this whole group of dancers in school , and teachers selected 6 of us to do performances everytime :)
We do small performances in school like , welcoming ceremony performances , pri one orientation , end of year performances , and also some assembly programmes :)

We were invited to dance outside as well.

This is the IMM dance performance at garden plaza ! ^_^
*DON'T JUDGE MY LOOKS LOL*



I remember i didn't joined the grade 3 exam but i was singled out to dance with my buddies so I specially went to learn the grade 3 dance 'cause we performed that for the performance! #buddiesmustbetogetherforlife lol. *oh ya i'm one yr older than my buddies lol*

We even performed for President SR Nathan at the CSC opening event :)

I can't remember the rest.
OH!!
I joined Dancers Camp , which is a camp that we learn diff dances like jazz, wushu , tap dance , ballet and idk lol ! Twice I think ! :D

The photos I dug out from the drawer just now.


teachers!



Which kind of inspired me to write this blogpost out lol.



I even got an award for Best Dancer Runner Up in the camp :D



And after I left my primaryschool , we all kind of gathered together and get our teacher to teach us at the CC near our house every week !

I joined grade 5 exams too , also got a distinction for it ! ^_^"

So during secondary school , I performed for Genee Internation Competition ^_^
And that's my last performance . I quit after that.. :'(

Are you bored ? :( Lol.

Idk how to end this blogpost ...........

But seriously , I had a lot of fun when I was younger. To think of it , I kind of wonder how it will be like if I didn't quit dancing! ^_^
Really miss my friends though.

Alright , gonna just give this blogpost a random abrupt end 'cause I got nothing else to say.

So sorry for this uber random post 'cause it kind of got me when I found those memorable little photos in my drawer just now. ♥

Goodnight ~ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment