Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Top-Ten Tuesdays ~ Rimmel London

Here's my first Top-Ten Tuesdays post :D The brand I chose for this week is Rimmel London as I am a huge fan of theirs. So let's get started!








10. Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in 021 Denim Blue
I bought this pencil a while ago as I wanted something different than my usual black eye pencil. I like the softness of this pencil as well as the very good pigmentation.







9. Special Eyes Eye Liner Pencil in 131 Forest Green
I got this pencil with the Denim Blue one for the same reason and also because I like the way a green pencil makes my eyes stand out more. Unfortunately, this shade is no longer available.






8. 60 Seconds Nail Polishes

I adore Rimmel Nail Polishes especially the 60 Seconds range; in fact I chose 3 colours not 1 for this post but I grouped them in 1 category so as not to affect the number (cheeky :P). So, my faves have to be 270 Shocker - a bright shocking pink with a metallic finish; 610 Pompous - a rich, velvety royal purple with silvery shimmers; 730 Silver Bullet - to my eyes, this is more of a pearly white colour rather than silver and I really like to use it as an alternative to the creamy white for a french mani.




7. Shock Gloss 3D Magnifying Lipgloss in 200 Clearly Clear
This is my go-to lipgloss! I believe every girl should have a tube of clear lipgloss in her make up bag and in my opinion this is the one to have, the HG of lipglosses! It gives my lips a plumped effect and I like the spatula applicator as I get to control the amount of gloss I use.






6. SpecialEyes Mono Eye Shadow in 030 Smokey Quartz

I like to use this eyeshadow for day looks because of its neutral non-shimmery colour and for night because it is so pigmented I can easily add drama to my eyes! This range of eyeshadows is now called Colour Rush Mono Eyeshadows.









5. Sexy Curves Mascara in 002 Brown Black
I fell for this mascara after seeing an advert and I really loved the brush and the purple colour of the tube. I am really happy with the results this mascara gave me and in fact I have to buy another one soon!












4. 100% Waterproof Mascara in 001 Black Black
I have yet to meet another mascara which rivals the waterproof formulation of this one... and to be honest, I think I never will! This is the best waterproof mascara you can ever buy... it doesn't smudge, it doesn't budge and it lasts all day! What's not to love?












I compared this concealer to another one and I found this is actually better (click on the name for the review). For me it does a very good job and when blended, it is a perfect match for my skin.












I am absolutely head over heels on this blusher! It gives my face a healthy, true-to-nature glow without being too obvious.






I am a big fan of natural make up and thus, this is my choice of foundation! It is finely milled and gives me just the right amount of coverage without looking cakey!



No comments:

Post a Comment