Sunday, September 5, 2010

NOTW: Orange Blossom

Hello ladies, hope you're all doing great :)

Like the last three weeks or so, Sunday means a NOTW post and for this week, I created this design:



I started my manicure as usual, i.e. a coat of clear of base coat. Then I lightly sponged some orange nail polish (I used one by La Femme) all over the nails and then painted a coat of glittery coral nail polish (Maybelline WaterShine Diamonds in Into the Sunset). Then, on the ring fingers I began working on my design.

By means of a slating tipped nail art brush, I created three petals; simply by dipping the brush into some white nail polish (Florelle LaquePlus) and pressing it where you want your petals to be. I also put some white nail polish in the corner of my nail.

Next, I outlined the petals and drew a line in the middle of each one with an Italian Pink coloured nail polish.

For the leaf, I layered a drop of green nail polish on the small white area of nail polish in the corner of my nails.

Finally I created the lines with black nail polish with the same detailing brush I used to outline the petals (cleaned from the other nail polish). I did the dots with a dotting tool.

I finished off my mani with a coat of clear top coat and massaged some cuticle oil.

Here's a bonus close-up picture:




What do you think of this ladies?

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment