Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Another birthday pressie and some make-up!

Hello my lovelies hope you're all well! So, today I have another birthday present I got yesterday and also a couple of make-up acquisitions. Here are the photos...


Yes, another pair of shoes!! Mum got me this pair from the local market yesterday morning and the best part is... it only cost her €2 instead of €18!! How's that for a bargain?? And it's one hell of a pair! I love the abstract pattern design and I can't resist shoes that have bows on them... I think they look so cute!

Also yesterday, I had to get some liquid foundation (it's my first one) and I got the much talked about Revlon ColorStay. I wanted to get Revlon PhotoReady but they didn't have my shade so I got this instead. I will do a full review about this when I have tested it for some time. I purchased this for €17.94 (30ml) and the shade I got is 180 Sand Beige.

Again, from the Revlon ColorStay range, I got a Lipliner in 02 Nude. I have a Lip Defining Pencil (in Spice) by Estee Lauder that my aunt once got me from the States but it is nearing it's end and I couldn't seem to find the shade anywhere so I am thinking they just discontinued it :( Anyway, I went around looking for a dupe and the closest one was this from Revlon. A full review will be up in due time :) This costs €8.62.

The last thing I got was my usual Acetone-Free nail polish remover as I am running low on my current bottle.


Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment