Thursday, September 16, 2010

Review: Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Lotion

Hello my lovelies I hope you're all well :) Today, I am going to review another product which I use for my facial cleansing routine: Refreshing Cleansing Lotion, also by Nivea Visage.

As usual, here's what the package looks like:



It is actually very similar to my eye make-up remover except that the bottle is opaque, so to check how much product is left, I usually put it up against the light. Then it's the usual thing... logo and description and more details and ingredients on the back.

Since I have combination skin, this product is excellent for me. It is a creamy formulation but not as creamy as a product intended for dry skin; it's somewhere in between. I actually prefer this product over my older Nivea cleanser which was in gel form and it dried out my skin more than necessary. This one, on the other hand, hydrates it to just the right level without making my skin feel greasy or oily. The smell is the usual cleanser smell for this one as well.

I like to use this cleanser to remove the rest of my facial make-up and also some left-over traces of eye make-up. I think this is the only cleanser that doesn't sting or burn when I cleanse my eyes with, so that's a great bonus.

Overall, I think I am going to stay faithful to this cleanser for as long as my skin permits to. As usual, like the other Nivea products, it is reasonably priced, and better still, you get 200ml. Since it is a creamy formula, you get through it less faster than other formulations!

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment