Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Review: e.l.f. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara


Another elf mascara in the hot seat for today... this time, a mascara which is a bit different than your usual one. Ladies, say hello to Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara!

As usual, let me start the review with the packaging of this mascara. Basically it is a dual ended tube much like the Earth & Water ones with both sides being labelled to distinguish which is for eyebrows and which is for the lashes. However, what I really like about the tube is the fact it is transparent and thus I know when I need to order a new back up hehe :P



With regards the wands, at first glance, when they are still in the tube, they look the same size, but when you take them out... the eyelash one is slightly thinner and a bit pointy at the end whilst the eyebrow one is thicker and has a flat tip.



To me, this doesn't make a difference as such because I mostly use this mascara on my brows to keep them in check and give them a glossy look. However, if I am going out during the day and I want a more natural look, I don't think twice to apply two coats of this mascara to my lashes instead of my regular ones.

The texture of this mascara resembles that of a gel and I like this because it means my eyebrows will stay in place for quite a long time! I am not going to say that this lasts all day because it doesn't; but it does last a good number of hours. Then again, the mascara is small enough to fit in any purse, so I still carry it with me for touch ups.

Will I repurchase this mascara? Of course I will! At £1.50/€1.70 I am not going to break the bank and also, it doesn't leave me with itchy brows full of dandruff-like flakes like my high-end one did!

Have you tried this ladies? What did you think of it? If not, you can get one here.

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment