Sunday, July 29, 2012

~ Yardley English Rose ~

I ordered this facewash from Urbantouch. If you haven't known yet, am a big fan of facewashes, ever trying new ones(though am picky) i love the newness and freshness of a new facewash always. Why haven't i craved about any facewash till now?? Because i was never so much in love with any till date, and i love this so much that i am always happy washing my face with it(other case am a lazy a**). Its just not the fragrance but also the softness of the skin it leaves behind that i love. 
And this deo was picked by my husband, surprisingly i long forgot that this deo was my fav too 5 yrs back...



So what are you loving currently??
Am almost done with this facewash, do you have a fav one? Suggest me *.*


XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment