Thursday, July 19, 2012

I ditched my lens for a day.


This is how much I don't feel like showing my face lol.
Just kidding. I wanted to snap a photo of my fishtail braid that a friend did for me but I failed to take a good shot.

Actually, I've been thinking for quite some time now - Should I ditch my lens?

The answer is......

........

...

..

NO.

Actually, yes, if I haven't seen myself with cosmetic lens on.
I mean, honestly, if you can look better with something, why do you want to ditch it?
AM I RIGHT?!

But anyway, this makeup is inspired by ulzzangs (Pretty korean girls!). So here's my take on the ulzzang look, without lens because ulzzangs look really natural!
Super natural makeup look so I didn't put any eyelid tape as well.
I have natural tapered eyelids. Again, the reason why I usually put eyelid tape is because I want parallel eyelids, and they make me look better.

Anyway, I checked on some more ulzzang photos and I realized most of them actually have cosmetics lens on. Like those 14mm ones.
But nevermind, here's my take on this look.


I have to admit this. I really like my nose in this photo lol. I didn't photoshop it!!!
Contouring makes a huge difference :D
But also, I have to admit I have a bad smile here. Awkward smile. Not used to camwhoring without lens. Confidence level = 0% :(


I had super super thin eyeliner on, and two coats of mascara!
I think mascara is pretty important for this look because they help to open up your eyes and make you look more awake!


What I used:

Melliesh bronzer.
Kate eyebrow kit (to contour my nose)
Sana super quick liquid eyeliner
Hello kitty volume express maybelline mascara
Mac studio finish powder
Mac concealer
Sana eyebrow pencil

So that's all for this post.

P.s.
I thought I look okay. But some people think I look really bad :( So hurting.
I'm born with this face. If you don't like it, please keep your mouth closed because I don't like to hear things that will affect what I think about myself.
I think I'm awesome the way I am, so, middle finger for you.


Nevertheless, I LOVE ALL OF YOU who are loving me for who I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment