Friday, July 27, 2012

Black and Gold nail tutorial


 Nail tutorial!!!
I wanted to do black nails for soooo long but my black nail polish dried up and I didn't have the time to get a new one :(

Here's how you can get this design!
It's really simple so I'm sure you can do it as well.

Start off with base coat.


Base coat: Nail Tek nail program Foundation I - $28

Apply a nude base colour.


Now you're ready to start doing your nail art!
Nude polish: Sasa - $2.50


 Cut two strips of scotch tape and tape it on your nail as shown!
I advice you to paste the scotch tape at the back of your hand before taping on your nails. The scotch tape might be too sticky and it will pick up the base colour you painted!

Paint over the scotch tape. Wait for it to dry and peel off the tape!
NEAT LINES!! :D

Black polish: Sasa - $2.50


 Apply glitter at the line area if you want to.
 Glitter gold polish: Sasa - $2

Of course, you can change the colour combination as much as you like! :D


Apply top coat after you're done!

Top Coat: Seche Vite - $25


Murua temporary tattoo! :D :D

 Hope you like this, and tweet me a picture if you happen to try out this design! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment