Monday, July 2, 2012

~ Quick Update ~

  • I am feeling rather too tired these days and unable to keep up the speed at blogging, replying to emails and comments, reading blogs too. So if you don't see me around, just know that i will get back soon and definitely reply to all emails and comments *.*
  • I have completed 1 week successfully at fitness studio, though am rather pleased at it am currently running too short on sleep. Dear H is unwell and handling a 4 yr old on top is definitely getting me tired not to forget friends and family coming over often which means no afternoon naps too!!
  • LLP will resume soon but with changes, meanwhile i would like to mention that the gift for the highest visitor and commentor of my blog will be announced on 1st Aug so keep logging in everytime you visit me....
  • 11 days and 20 hrs more left to enter my 1st giveaway, make sure you have filled out all, any invalid entry will not be counted. To enter click here
  • And thanks to each and everyone of you for being so sweet to me always, a new giveaway on the way. Keep an eye here *.*
  • And anyone who follows just for giveaway and unfollow later, you will not be counted anytime again.

No comments:

Post a Comment