Sunday, July 1, 2012

~ Am in LOVE* ~ Cafe Coffee Day Adventures ~

Till date I never had a liking for coffee, till recently...It was that awful night when we were travelling by car on a weekend to Vijayawada( Dear H's native place) which is approximately 270 Kms, 5-6 Hrs journey from Hyderabad. Suddenly half way through there was heavy down pour and me being so silly was in kind of summer wear. I was like feeling so damn cold inside i wanted something hot to sip. And on the highway, there was this Cafe Coffee Day, i was like alive again. We grabbed a sandwich and a coffee(i had Mocha) and started back. At 2.30 AM, the hot coffee saved my life and for whatever dumb reasons i fell in love with Cafe Coffee Day. Its been roughly 2 weeks since our travel and i have already been there atleast 5-6 times since then(theres Cafe Coffee Day near to my home *.*)

What i Love ~

Cafe Coffee Day's 'Devil's Own' Cold Coffee ~
This is a cold coffee served with Whipped Cream or icecream on top!
I wished i had a bigger size with more whipped cream.. it was seriously heavenly....
Its definitely not for someone whose trying to lose weight like me but then sometimes sinful indulgences are allowed for me. No???
 *This was ordered by my friend so she didn't opt for whipped cream, next time i will show you mine with whipped cream, drools assured *.*

Cafe Coffee Day's Mocha ~

Cafe Coffee Day's Latte ~

Cafe Coffee Day's Cappuccino ~
You don't opt for a take-away, then you'd get in the cup with such pretty art on top. Finding inspiration for nail art??? LOL, No *.*


I quite didn't like the taste of Irish Coffee, maybe as i was not in a good mood that moment??? Let me think so and try again some other time when am sorta happy!!! *.*

So whats your fave at Cafe Coffee Day???
Do you love cold coffees???




XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment