Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thursday Theme ~ Saran Wrap Nails and some Glitter

If you have seen my yesterday's mani, it was based on the theme ~ Favorite Summer Color. And if you know me well, having a plain mani like that esp when the color is so gorgeous is a sin for me. I really had to do something about it and below you can see how i re-fashioned my mani *.*






*Apologies for the messy cuticles, the color didn't seem to budge even after longgg cleaning up!!

Products Used ~
Base Coat ~ Avon Nail Experts Smooth Beginnings
Primary/Base Color ~ Deborah Milano Water Ice colors
Secondary Color ~ EN-VY Nail Color in Frizzing Blue
Technique ~ Saran Wrap
Glitter ~ L.A.Colors Star Light
Top Coat ~ L.A. Colors Rapid Dry Top Coat, Avon Nail Experts UV Gloss Guard


So.... what do you think of my mani??? Do you love Saran Wrap Manis like i do??? 


XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment