Sunday, July 15, 2012

Unseen Pics ~ Part 4

What i bought from lovely Divya @ Miss Enchanted's blog sale ~

Skin care wipes i depend so much on when am lazy(which i most oftenly do)

Gift Hamper i received recently from DOVE (i love the bag though) ~

This is what happens to the Refrigerator when the kid loves fancy stickers ~

ELLE has some lovely gifts when you subscribe this month~

Snapdeal Shopping ~

So True ~

My daily dose of anti-oxidant goodness ~

If my laptop is not locked, this is what my son does  (if u r wondering, he does open the browser and opens the nick page, whoaaa!!! so much for a 4 and half yr old) ~

Every first week of the month, am excited cos its time i get my fave mag delivered home ~

Cute Fluffy Red Heart, my kid's fave (sounds cute and adorable when he asks 'momma where's my heart??"  yeah he is one american in the house who hardly talks our language *.* )

Hope you enjoyed the pics, have a lovely Sunday *.*


XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment