Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Lil Talk ~

  • Courier people really getting me mad!! After concluding everything, they reject saying they don't ship Polishes!!! WTF.... sorry but am definitely not in good mood today (due to just 3 hrs of sleep??? maybe). Still fixed, parcels must be dispatched soon...
  • Am i really so ignorant(read dumb) or are these prices so high for courier services???? Just coupe of papers to Delhi cost 125 INR??? Seriously??? Which planet was i on before this happened???
  • I had a good time yesterday night watching a rather mind blowing movie.... The movie is named 'Eega'(means housefly) literally. I rather wasn't interested initially but watching this made me think 'Tollywood' has really got some super people working hard to entertain us with something unique!!! Graphics are really top-notch i must say!!
  • I made lunch for 20 kids today, starting at almost 7.30 AM i went on till 10.00 AM non-stop!! Can i complain about my legs hurting standing for so long???
  • Now am kinda restless thinking 'Did the kids like the food today?? Were the Apples sweet enough?? (my son wouldn't eat if its not)"
  • Am so happy, midst of all this chaos i found my jewelry making stuff(chains, clasps, pearls) which i thought were lost!!! People, here i come with showing you stuff i love to make *.*
  • I having been drooling at the tops in 'Madame' store at Himayatnagar. Nautical stripes, Abstract prints, Graphic tees..... ohhh, i need to hold my breathe till my bday next month!!! Cruel!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Thanks for lovely comments and new followers, am just so busy right now but will definitely check out your blogs and reply back to the comments. But right now i need to finish few things on hand and do the mani for the Summer Challenge. God!! Am late everytime these days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment