Sunday, September 2, 2012

~ Revlon Haul ~

After my fitness class i took a leisure walk back home (its was kinda cloudy about to rain sort of) and first on the list was to pick hair pack brush. I hate getting my fingers tinted or messy, so idea was to pick 2 brushes min. Well when i entered 'Health n Glow' there was this big heap of Polishes. Like someone hypnotized i just walked to the big box of Polishes and was quite happy at the sight. Sounds insane right??? Well i love looking at colors esp if they are Polishes and Lipsticks. And then i picked quite a few stuff. But most exciting was my Revlon stuff..
And today am showing you the same ^.^







So what do you love most about my Haul?? I love everything and am feeling super crazy right now ^.^


XoXo
Sangy


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment