Monday, September 3, 2012

~ ASOS Haul ~

With a tag of Free WorldWide shipping i was so tempted only to see many of the items were not available to India. Disappointed i kept checking what ultimately ASOS would allow me to shop!!! And what i saw made me happy for sure. I ordered Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm in Peach and Pink.
Though i love my Lipcolors at times i regret using them so quite often. I am quite moody too, oscillating between lipgloss and lipsticks and often balms too. For quite long time i have used LipIce, they were good as sheer tints. But lately my lips turned quite dry and the LipIce  just didn't help. So the chance of getting Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm was too good to pass so ordered two. 
Here's the pic ~


I just tried Peach, its a quite sheer tint hardly showing color on my lips but then damn hydrating. So much in <3 right now with these ^.^
Did you try any of this??? whats your thoughts???


XoXo
Sangy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BH Cosmetics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment