Friday, September 28, 2012

I'm no camwhore.

...Just for this post xD
I'm trying not to camwhore as much because the next few posts will be FULL of my face.

Anyway, I went to Vivo and it's so pretty there today!
The sky is very blue and the clouds are very pretty lol. (Sounds like some primary school composition wtf.)


And yes! I'm going to Genting tomorrow! Can't wait!
I'm soooo tired now. I haven't really packed what I need. So many things to do, so little time.

BUT! I'm still happy 'cause I went out today (finally)....AND, I ate ice cream. Just as I was craving for it. :D


Look at the clouds! Effect on the left is from my camera - Dramatic tone.
I took the photo on the right through shades haha.

I couldn't resist so....


Just two. Really. And they are not act pretty one.
..My nose looks weird.


It's more like a picture post but I thought I should type something or else it will look like I didn't put in any effort LOL.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment