Tuesday, August 7, 2012

~ Violet Bag Haul ~

I am a big fan of polishes anyday and my all time fav timepass is to just browse through shopping sites, drooling and planning, making notes of stuff i want, i need and i love!!
Well, in no particular order; but when it comes to actual shopping, i let my fancy rule my head for once(quite often i must confess). In such a weak moment i saw the new collection of polishes from L'Oreal Paris. Need i say more??? I ordered 3 L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Vernis to see if i would really love their formulas and finish from the collection.
I ordered ~  Lush Tangerine, Rebel Green Khaki and Goldfinger Gold polishes. My bad luck they were out of stock with Green Khaki and Gold polish. I got Lush Tangerine and Rebel Blue. You say Rebel Blue??? Yep they reverted the money for the two polishes and for not being able to send those 2, they sent me Rebel Blue as complimentary!!! OMG, i seriously didn't mind and infact jumped with joy for getting such a lovely polish as complimentary. Sometimes its that lil care that gets me hooked!!! 
These polishes are priced at 225 INR across all the Shoppersstop Outlets and other major malls including Violet Bag. If looking for competitive price, headover to Stylecraze which are selling these polishes at 213 INR. 
But if you are looking for particular shades checking swatches online, check both sites. Violet Bag has more and different colors than Stylecraze. Still many shades(beautiful and gorgeous) are not yet available in India(pathetic).
I also bought two more lipsticks from Maybelline ColorSensational Moisture Extreme Lipcolors ~ Coral Pink and Bronze Orange.
As you can see i already tried Bronze Orange and its just gorgeous, swatches and LOTD coming soon *.*

Here's the pics ~



So what have you picked lately?? Tried L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Vernis?? Tell me which is your fav color *.*


XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment