Monday, August 13, 2012

Let's run down to town.

Apparently, town's getting really boring but there's just something in town that makes us all go back again and again despite the boredom -_-

I went to watch "Brave" with Wanteng the other day!
I'm a crazy fan of Disney/Pixar so anything Disney I NEED to catch it.


Wearing my old lace top from cotton on and my $5 necklace from F21!! :D

The first few shows were already full so we gotta take a later show.

We got to my favourite Japanese restaurant in Cineleisure - Shokudo, for desserts before shopping.


Waffle with Matcha Ice cream. I LOVE their matcha ice cream so much that I'm addicted to it *_*
The ice cream's really good but I don't think the waffle go well with the ice cream but their chocolate banana waffle is yummy!


I don't remember the name for this. Some azuki bean dessert with corns and mochi!

We went to shop at H&M after that. People have been talking a lot about H&M's sale lately but I went there and left empty-handed. Pretty disappointing.

After the movie, we got to the Kopitiam opposite Cineleisure for dinner!
STINGRAYS!!!!
FORGET THE PAIN FROM MY ULCERS, EAT ALL THE STINGRAYS AND KANGKONG!! 
And then I kind of regretted that because my ulcer's as big as my small tooth now and it's hurting SO damn bad -_-


Sambal Kangkong - $8


Small Stingray - $10 ! Turn out pretty big. I think the uncle gave us a bigger slice .





Cow face. Because duck faces are too mainstream wtf.

That's all for that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment