Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Avon Glazewear Intense Lipgloss ~ Urban Jungle's Animal Instinct ~ Review ~ Swatches

Animal Instinct is part of the Urban Jungle Collection.

What it claims ~
Urban Jungle is for the working woman who strives in competitive corporate office. She's wild and ready to bring out her jungle instincts in dark, rich and earthy colors.




* Color is quite rich, than it shows in pics. Last pic shows a tint of pinkiness but its not. Just the light playing tricks *.*
And again, it might look different on different people, the natural color of the lips always effects/shows through the real color of the gloss/lipstick.

Animal Instinct is a pretty brown with undertones of red. Can say sort of earthy red color!
The color is quite rich, formula non-sticky and non-sheer like most of the glosses do. Which is a big plus for me!! Apply lavishly, it shows the dark side of the color (nothing evil about it *.*). Its very pigmented as i said earlier and stays on for 1.5 - 2 hrs for me(nothing stays quite long on me, i sort of eat on glosses and lipsticks, eewww i know *.*). I prefer to wear this with my Jordana Cherrywood lipliner,  as it sort of bleeds on me( i apply rather lavishly for that dark earthy red color). Am so in love with this lately, that now i sort of don't look at my other sheer glosses!! And why would I ??
Perfect for day and evening look, this lipgloss is a must if you love rich, intense and pigmented glosses *.*

What I Love ~
  • Very rich, intense and pigmented lipgloss
  • Its totally matte
  • Non-sheer and non-sticky 
What I don't Love ~
  • Packaging looks quite cheap


Other Shades ~ 
  • Concrete Safari
  • Wine Wilderness
Price ~ 329 INR 

Look out for offers and you can grab this at 229 INR or less.
What's your fav gloss lately???


XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment