Thursday, August 16, 2012

~ Avon NailWear Pro ~ Orange Creamsicle ~ Swatches

Hello Dearies
Today am showing you the swatches of another polish from the Avon NailWear Pro Collection ~ Orange Creamsicle.
Nopes i decided not to do any reviews and leave that part to the winner to do. Even she should have something to talk or share right?? I know am too good *.*
Anyways here's the swatches of the much asked Orange Creamsicle ~
Note ~ Color shows much lighter in the pics than in real but trust me its a beautiful color, i fell in love instantly *.*
And yes it did remind me of 'Orange Creamsicle' i used to have as a kid....nostalgic *.*








So do you love it?? I do *.*
And have you entered my 220 Followers Giveaway??? Win this Orange Creamsicle and more by simply entering ~
C.L.I.C.K here..


XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment