Friday, June 8, 2012

Who's going to Ball-Timore?

Essie's Ball-Timore attracted my attention while I was out and about looking for unusual shades of pink. 
This shade has a very subtle hint of shimmer in it, and as you can definitely see from this photo, there are lovely nuances of coral.
In hind sight I should have applied one more coat making it then 3 coats in total.  I must have been too excited to get outdoors to see the polish colour in natural light and get some shots of it.
For people who don't necessarily love pink, this might be an alternative.  There is much more to it than meets the eye.

Products I used: 


Are you a friend or foe of pink shades?

Thanks for stopping by and comments are always welcome.  Enjoy your Friday, Lisa M.

BTW - Just in case you haven't heard yet - ASK Cosmetics is running a huge contest on Pinterest with so many entry possibilities.  Full details can be found right here.




No comments:

Post a Comment