Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Buffet!

Got to Vivo City with my classmates!

I love that place! (When I have the money LOL)
It's like a place with almost everything that we will 'need'.
There's Sephora & Tangs (with lots of different makeup brands there as well) so it's awesome if you want to compare the prices of different branded cosmetics!
There's also Guardian there for drugstore cosmetics, and Etude House...too many to name xD

There is Topshop + F21 + Uniqlo there !AND DAISO. DENG DENG DENG.
HAHAHA perfect. I bought some stuff today as well!

Anyways, we heard that there's a 1-for-1 deal at Carnivores in Vivo! Wanted to eat there but look at the crazy queue!


Queued for about an hour but still didn't managed to get in, so we went to Harbourfront centre for Sakae Sushi buffet instead.

It was late so we ate their teatime buffet.
For youth, it's about $19.80 inclusive of GST!
I think it's not valid for Scape's because I went there and their buffet is $30++ for youths!!!! O_O


I love buffet!!! Because we can eat as much as we can, and don't have to worry that we'll burn a hole in our pocket lol.



 Two pretty drinks! Yakult something and kiwi soda something HAHA. Have no idea because I have old thinking. I drank Genmaicha. These aren't mine LOL.


My red plate! Sashimi Tako.
So far, I'm not satisfied with the red plates from Sakae :(
Maybe I don't know which red plates are nice because all the red plates that I've eaten are not very good.

With Vanessa! :D







I'm so satisfied because I finally bought some of the things I want!
YAY will blog about it if possible.

So.......bye for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment