Sunday, June 10, 2012

Weekend Mani ~ Graphic Nails

I wanted something different on my nails this weekend. Purely because am bored and i wanted something challenging(not that this mani is any challenge to do, oh god i miss nail art challenges!!!) and also i needed to start using my nail art pens. Oh by the way i promise to show you what i got recently!
And most importantly i wanted to use white!! Now is that only me whose so crazy about white lately or is it just in the air????
Anyways here's the pics of my mani ~





Products Used ~
Base Coat ~ Konad and L.A.Colors
Base color ~ Lakme Color Crush 08 (white)
Red and Black Nail Art Pens ~ Avlon and Bonjour
Top Coat ~ L.A.Colors and Avon UV Gloss Guard
Technique ~ Free Hand

I must admit, i was pretty lazy to just get up and get finished with taking pics. I was seriously dumb to wait till 6.00 PM (i know i know you are nodding heads right now). Rest i love my nails right now *.* 

Thanks for stopping by, till next time.......


XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment