Saturday, June 2, 2012

Just a lil Talk!!


  • This pic reminds me so much of the movie ~ 'Black Swan' so just felt like sharing with you all. 
  • Day has gone pretty busy for me today and my feet are like killing me. We have been to shopping this evening and though i love shopping of any sort i can't go on for long. Well thats my weakness i guess. Anyways the shopping wasn't for me, i might not indulge till August as i have plenty to wear and i am actually not getting any occasion to wear what i have piled up. 
  • My recent shopping involved lot of polishes and glitters and some stuff i wanted to giveaway. Well i haven't officially announced but thats plan. If this LLP gift idea work well, i might just include the giveaway stuff here else i might just scrap the whole idea and go back to do a giveaway like others which according to me is a pretty old and boring idea. Anyways lets see how that goes!!
  • Well my Michael Kors watch has arrived in India along with some much awaited polishes(well sad, its just 4..) and some sharpies i guess, not sure yet.
  • Overall am just waiting to see the MK watch and get the sharpies do the much awaited job for me. This reminds i might have just landed up with another dupe in my stash. Lol, that again wasn't on  purpose. I feel rather funny ending with so many dupes while i always prefer originals. But sometimes dupes are fun i think, so i just let myself be happy for that too.... Is that bad???
  • I would be collecting my goodies tomorrow and then headover to my school BFF place. I think i would again be stuffed to choking with her food, but then i don't mind. Women show love through food, and i am no different!!
  • I plan on buying some good books to read as i kinda got hooked to laptop alot than i want to. A book would do much help!! Any suggestions please let me know in comments!! 
  • For second time, i used my Instyler today and i think i am beginning to like the way it makes my hair almost straight. Kinda addictive i tell you!!!
  • Am OFF to bed, cya soon *.*



XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment