Monday, June 18, 2012

Back from my Trip... a lil chat!!

  • Hi everyone, i missed reading your blogs and seeing comments on mine *.*
  • Am back from my trip ( had to attend a cradle ceremony) and i ofcourse am so tired....
  • It was a car journey, overnight one and during day the other; ofcourse i wasn't driving and yet i feel all tired and lazy. Latter being the main reason *.*
  • I have so many posts planned and all i see is grey skies, yes its raining alot in Hyderabad(India). Just wish my pics come out well!!!
  • I don't particularly like rainy season, its quite annoying to me as i feel irritated getting wet even if it means a bit... 
  • I have got these two gorgeous nail polishes from Jabong for review, excuse me but couldn't help sharing about it before doing the review *.*
  • And surprisingly after all these years, i had 'Choco Latte' @ Cafe Coffee Day for first time in my life, it was an emergency situation else i don't have Coffees or Teas( just have Green Tea or Lemon Tea, no sugar  no honey ofcourse no milk). After that i am kinda hooked to it and on way back i grabbed 'Choco Mocha' yummmm, and now i am literally craving to go 'Cafe Coffee Day'!! Wanna join me ??? *.*
  • Rest all same routine at my end, tomorrow don't forget to check back, its gonna be a 'movie inspired' mani @Cute Nails Studio. You can check out the other amazing girls doing same!!
  • Off to do some photo editing and get back to work.....

No comments:

Post a Comment