Friday, June 1, 2012

NOTD ~ Flowers and Bees

I guess my brain is overworking these days and i assumed the Summer Challenge begins today which infact starts on July 1st. Thanks to Puja who reminded, well then i thought why waste this... so sharing with you all. Which means I need to come up with some other idea for the Challenge and thats okay by me.
So here's pics ~




Products Used ~ 
Base Coat ~ L.A.Colors and Konad
Base Color ~ Lakme Color Crush 08 (white)
Top Color ~ Envy 032 Frizzing Blue
Technique Used ~ Saran Wrap
Flowers and Stems ~ VOV, Avlon and Bonjour Nail Art Pens
Glitter Coat ~ Beyu 387
Bees ~ Lakme Color Crush 05 (yellow), Bonjour Nail Art Pen(Black), Avlon Nail Art Pen(White)
Top Coat ~ L.A.Colors and Avon UV Gloss Guard

Except for the Bees am quite happy with the Mani. Somehow Bonjour black pen went bonkers when doing on the nails.
So what do you think of my Bees mani???
Thanks for stopping by, till next time......


XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment