Sunday, June 24, 2012

Chat time...

  • I had my another session of ADR (Aqua Daily Radiance) at Kaya this morning and something changed. If i have to pinpoint, it was use of Serum (Firm and Lift) and why was my skin polished today??? Well i had so many questions to ask them but then the practioner who did the session to me was busy so i had to postpone my questionnaire session... Lol *.*
  • Did i love my session today?? Ofcourse, my skin always feels so good after these sessions and much longer after that too.... Did i say i don't use scrubs anymore?? Nopes never now *.*
  • Next i went to 'Identity' which is a Gym, Slimming/Weight Loss Centre and also a Beauty Studio which is just for women. Whoaa!!! no more feeling uncomfy to get into those short track pants while excersing. What i loved most to hear is they have Zumba workout too. Whattt???? I jumped and got my membership card. Yes its still a trial one and paid only for a month which costs around 3500 INR. I did get a 30% discount though *.*
  • Zumba involves dance style  workout with a foot tapping music. I am so gonna love this one....
  • They have this beauty studio(sort of parlour) and also an in-house hairdresser. Why am i excited about it??? Everytime they check my weight and i show a 1-2 kg loss in weight, i get smiles dollar gift card, which i can use to avail services or pay for my next month gym membership. Now isn't that kool???? I would definitely like to try a hairstyle makeover soon. Nothing fancy but something that compliments the shape of my face.
  • Why out of blue i am joining gym??? I seriously wanna look awesome for my bday, and yes i definitely need to lose lil more weight and get fit *.*
  • I haven't told you??? I got another watch recently from Fastrack in white strap and Rose Gold dial. 9th and 10th June 2012, fastrack had 50% discount on most of the watches for women. While i bought one for my sis, same white strap and rose gold combo(style is different from mine) i picked one for myself too. I anyways was planning on buying one for my sis for her bday thats next month, when saw this offer i couldn't resist the thought that i pay for one and i get one free, both were almost at same price.. *.*
  • Where's my Michael Kors gone???? Sitting safely tucked inside my wardrobe waiting to be worn on 14th Aug *.*, its really hard to resist myself from wearing it ....
  • There's this store at Himayatnagar(i stay here) named 'Madame' which has some gorgeous western wear. I so much want to pick from here(very expensive) so need to save up big time  and also i have been eyeing the 'Mango' store thats at GVK Mall Banjara Hills, my next bag should be from here and that too before Aug 14th..... phew!!!
  • Evening am off to get my workout wear. Any suggestions on that girls????

No comments:

Post a Comment