Sunday, October 23, 2011

Random Ramblings.

Hello.
LOL I'm crapping some weird shits off my phone again because I can't on my lappy to blog.

If I on, I swear I will be so engrossed that I will forget there's actually ENGLISH O LEVELS for me to study tomorrow (๑◕︵◕๑)~~

Here are some out of date photos in my phone! xD

The other day, we went to Sakura for daddy's birthday!



Oh it's practically half-heaven there because there's SO many desserts!! Omnomnom ~~



Sad thing is that their food all DAMN SWEET. -__- like sugar foc like that!

MOCHI~~



The black sesame one is Cho oishii one!



Big ass scallop!

Ohoh, yesterday, I went to Naumi Hotel for the Singtel MioTV event. Will blog up the photos from my cammie when I'm free.
Meanwhile, some photos I tweeted/preview hahaha!!! :D







Will blog up nice things really soon.
Sorry if i haven't been blogging. Super stressed out by my o's even though I don't seem like I am on twitter.
Follow me as I update 24/7 there!~xx
Do study hard , all the o's candidate! Don't be like me!

Bubzbeauty exit ~
UNTIL NEXT TIME, TAKE CARE. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment