Monday, October 17, 2011

Craps n such.

ALOHAAAA~~~

LOL!
I'm on the comp wtf T _ T
Really cannot tahan studying studying studying.

Yesterday, went to daiso with daddy mommy!
#Soundsgood

So here are the craps I bought. xD



Sweet Room Socks !! FLUFFY FLUFFY ONE! hahaha!

Erm.. *cough*



Christmas Hairband hat .... I WILL USE IT FOR CHRISTMAS only if I don't look extremely over the top or silly. LOL



Eyelashes ! ^_^

And that's all I guess ! :D
Super lousy quality i don't know why. My camera's unhappy like me.

I also bought Maybelline Concealer!
I think it's produced in Japan 'cause the packaging is full of jappy words.
Saw it on popteen and also quite a number of youtubers recommended this.
Gonna try if this works in covering my freckles and do a review on it ^_^



And more random ramblings.
If you managed to see my facebook , lolwtf , I took out my pointe shoes to try it on.
T _ T
NOW I'M TOO BIG TO FIT IN.



#HorribleFact : My feet grew more than an inch in 4 years.

Now 我只能看,没的穿。
:(



My mommy sewed the bottom for me ! It's super hard so the weak me can't do it myself. :O

Okay and and !
You all should have heard of this ChocoMarvel thingy that will ease pain during periods right?



Many said that it taste awesome but in fact , there's a super herbal taste in it which is uber weird.
Swear I hate the smell and taste of it even after I added tons of whipped cream in .T _ T
But can ease pain and 100% natural , so it's your point to say if it's worthed it or not.



So whatever it is , I won this chocomarvel from Joey :)
Thank you for this anyway ! ^_^Y

Oh LOOK!
My pretty cup from Jodi for my birthday LOL!



Okay bye~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment