Monday, October 24, 2011

Singtel MioTV at Naumi Hotel

*Quaff Gong Cha*

HELLO!!!
Miss me already ? Hohoho.



As promised , blogpost about Singtel MioTV ! :)
Got to Naumi Hotel that day with Claire + Hong Peng + ShuQing.



We were there to watch certain TV series.

-Once Upon A Time
-Revenge
-2 Broke Girls
-The American Horror Story
-Hart of Dixie
-Happy Endings

I personally LIKE LIKE LIKE 2 Broke Girls and Once Upon A Time.



Okay so photos now.

With ShuQing!



Into the room ~



And the first thing we see is....
FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOODDD~~



Coffee , Tea or ME? LOL ok lame.







With Xueling
And Jasmine.





With Nuffnang In-charge , Huiwen.





AND THE TOILET MAD CHIO. HAHA.















The bathtub...mad chio too.



And so are these.













I guess its worthed a few photos IN THE BATHTUB since we can't actually enjoy it WITH WATER. D; haha. LOL





Then its show time!~



Hungry? Its okay, you can devour my food, there's always space for you to IMAGINE! ^o^Y



More plates for you :)

Can also match it with a cup of chamomile ~



And..
Also imagine that the exterior of the hotel is ...



Like this.

Okay byebye~
Oh and thank you nuffnang and singtel for this little treat for my eyes and tummy xB
xx!

Btw , I KIND OF screwed my paper one :( So I'm quite down over my paper one now.
#sad
But no point crying over spilled milk too, so ganbatte neh for the rest of your papers~ :)
tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment