Sunday, October 2, 2011

September Favourites.

What I've been liking last month ? :D

The hello kitty limited edition mascara!
Okay probably not EXACTLY liking it ONLY last month but I kind of like this MORE that I usually like xB





HAHA because I think this comb head of the mascara works awesomely well on my bottom lash and make it thick easily !
Prolly because the head is smaller than other mascara's head so its easier to apply on lower lash so its a thumbs up !

Another product is the makeup remover wipes by Biore!
There's quite a lot of review on it by many other people out there so I'm not gonna say much about how it works and how well it is.



But basically , it removes my makeup really quickly and I like the smell of it.
( the smell kind of reminds me of some condo's sauna room. LOLWTF )



And its so moist that with one touch , my hands are super wet already, unlike the previous wipes I'd used.





So yay that's two of my fav products last month and I'll be posting up another cool products post tomorrow ! ♥ x

No comments:

Post a Comment