Thursday, October 13, 2011

My favourite pages from Popteen ~ & i want to sell~

I own a few popteen magazines , and there's a few magazines/pages that I will always keep flipping through!

I don't know but they are just SO interesting.

If you saw my tweets, I mentioned I like to see what people have in their bag. So of course , I really like the What's in their bag section ! ^o^

This is the 2010 version of kumiko funayama (Kumickky/丹山久美子)
She's one of my FAVOURITE popteen models other than Tsubasa Masuwaka 'cause she's just too pretty to resist lollol~
She's also the creator of Cosmagic and Fiapper if you do not know yet~ ^_^
* I have my facebook name named under her as well. hehheh~*




This is her 2011 version !!





Also , from 2010 version of what's in their bag section , there's also...

TSUBASA MASUWAKA!! ♥





Also from 2011 version ,
there's

kyary pamyu pamyu~ ^_^
She's pretty famous in japan too !~



I didn't really scan ALL of my favourite pages so once I got them all out, I will scan it and post it up ~!

But one of the cool pages from popteen is the 2011 hottest eyelashes.



#Top1 is the Diamond Lash dowry eye/dolly eye which I had always wanted to order in the diamond lash series :)



Lastly,

*cough*

This is not really my favourite part but I think it's pretty brave for them to appear without makeups....



Popteen models without makeups .. !!
Some of them are pretty without makeup too... like kumickky! ^o^"

Alright that's all .

bye~

*P.s I SUCK AT SCANNING . LOLLOL~

No comments:

Post a Comment