Monday, October 3, 2011

What's in my makeup bag?

Did you see my tweet? xD
I mentioned HOW MUCH I like to check out what other people have in their BAGS! hohoho.

So i decided to do a blogpost regarding what's in my makeup bag!

Of course , I don't usually bring EVERYTHING out o_o" And I hate it when my bag is super heavily packed with stuffs that I don't need.

So when I'm out to shop or play , and I have makeup on , I will just bring along my eyeliner, cream blush , and lip balm.

But when I'm out to events for the whole day, bringing things that I used on my face in my bag makes me feels safer !
So i'll show you what I have in my makeup bag then ! ^_^

This is my NEW makeup bag hahahaha~
Wanteng bought it for me on my birthday ! ^_^



It's good for storing makeups 'cause there's two compartments whereby one you can store your cosmetics and another you can store your Q-tips/cottonwool/tissues/oil blotting sheets !



These are what's in the cosmetics section! :D

For the face,
I bring along my face powder , highlighter and cream blush!



*What's shown:
-Sana Pore Putty Face Powder (Shimmer)
-Etude House Highligher #4
-Canmake Cream Blush #7

Cream blush is important as after a while, the blush on your face may fade off and to me, it's important to stay rosy looking! xD

Face powder is important as during the long day, your powder will run off as you sweat or as your skin turns oily.
So what I usually do is that I will blot my oil away and repowder the face!

I will bring highlighter as well as normally after you repowder your face, your face will turn cakey looking and the highlighter you used previously may not be as obvious/or gone.


For lips,
I bring along lip gloss and lip balm!



*What's shown:
-Maybelline Fruity Jelly #05 Golden Papaya
-Eos Lip Balm ; Summer Fruit

I have chapped lips so LIP BALM IS A MUST to bring to ANYWHERE!

Lip gloss/lip stick is somehow optional for me.
But I'll just bring along what I used that day to touch up after eating ! ^_^

As for eyes section..
I bring quite a number of stuffs!



*What's shown:
-Hello Kitty Volum' Express Cat eyes hypercurl waterproof mascara
-Sana Super Quick Liquid Eyeliner (Black)
-The Face shop Lovely Me:ex Auto eyeliner #1 Black
-Sana New born W brow EX (Auto eyebrow pencil) #B5
-NYX Pencil eyeliner #906 White

To me, eyeliners smudge easily and its essential for me to bring eyeliners out! :O


That's all !

Hope you enjoy checking out what other's bring out as much as I do hahahah~ #kpo

kbbyex~

No comments:

Post a Comment