Friday, August 26, 2011

Tea party themed.

I'm all ready !! ^_^







Prepared my nails for the upcoming high tea with my lovely bloggers who coincidentally are ALL VIRGOS!! \(^o^)/



So we are gonna have an advanced celebration for our birthday, will blog about it , rest assured :D









My cupcake toe nails!



And







Simple nail colour by O.P.I , Sweet Heart. Love it~ ♥



Hope this tea party thingy we planned a month ago will be fun ! ^_^







By the way , my BBQ party is cancelled, so if you're reading this , and did not receive my msg, sorry for the troubles.



Well , its gonna be the worst birthday ever considering its uber near my prelims and all the buddies who helped celebrated my birthday last year are too busy for me.





...





Troubles everywhere. Saving the hassles so it's probably another lonely year.





http://www.jappleng.com/jSpot/Sekai/gallery/general-images-a38/forever-alone-meme-t2981.jpg





SEPTEMBER'S CURSED.



http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/9209824.jpg



LOL~

Alright honeys, love ya , bye.

xx



#insertsadmeme.jepg

No comments:

Post a Comment