Tuesday, August 9, 2011

National Day !!

So...what did I do on National Day???



Okay before i proceed, all the photos taken from the pic i tweeted 'cause i didnt bring my cammie out.







Major love this Le sucre rabbit !!!! ♥



Met up with Jodi to 'study' , LOL and we claimed we got no study vibes that day so went out to shop around instead !! :B



Ate at Westmall , off to Daiso at IMM !

Before i proceed, let me rant..*you can actually skip this.LOL*



OMG AND I PAID A BLOODY $2.30 ON TAXI TO REACH IMM FROM JURONG EAST STATION CAUSE I CAN'T FIND THE SHUTTLE BUS AND THE ROUTE THERE IS FREAKY LONG DUE TO THE CONSTRUCTIONS. FMLFMLFMLFML I CAN BUY SOMETHING FROM DAISO WITH THAT TWO BUCKS OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE IT ?!



okay done.



So to Daiso , shopped around AND I LOVE DAISO. ESPECIALLY THE FOOD SECTION !! ^o^

Bought Miso Soup , Red bean thingy for Daifuku/Skewered tofu ! ^_^"







Hi everybody I'm a frog. *FML* I have four eyes.*two with eyebags,FML again* Don't judge me. I'm born this way.



Had puffs~~







Then to FROLICK !!







After meeting Jodi , got to cousin's house and had Domino's Pizza !

My MechaKawaii Niece ARE YOU JEALOUS?! I HAVE THE CUTEST NIECES AND NEPHEWS ! hahahahahaha~











Oh well kindda pissed 'cause my wireless mouse ran out of battery.



Will seeya real soon don't miss me too much honeybees~



Oh and do vote for me at this FRESHLOOK contest ~ xx

http://apps.facebook.com/freshlookcolorstudio/?id=256





Tata ~ *shows fist* Knuckles punch for lovelies and.. take it as a punch for haters. LOL. (got it from nigahiga)







No comments:

Post a Comment