Friday, August 12, 2011

School's Back. And Exams are NEAR.

Prelims are coming , wouldn't have much time to blog so i'll probably blog through my phone , if possible, when i find the time to !! ^_^



A short post for now !



To school today..



Okay I'll show you how my school looks like -_-"







LIKE A KINDERGARDEN FOL.



After school , got to Sakae Sushi with Jodi and homed !!











LOL took a few photos to tweet so i thought it would be nice to share with you on my blog , so you all won't run away 'cause i didnt blog for two days. Lmao ;)







*got sweet girl behind trying to grab my head with chopsticks.*



Will be blogging about this advertorial really really soon so stay tuned, YOU WILL LOVE IT I SWEAR !! ^_^



byebye ~~~ww



*ohoh , hello kitty mooncakes from polar puffs&cakes!!!*





No comments:

Post a Comment