Friday, August 5, 2011

Products I've been liking.

Chose some products i really like this few days/months/weeks. :D

First of all , its Estee Lauder Skintone illuminator. Been using it for more than two weeks now and i really like it !
My skin is OBVIOUSLY better already :D



Go and try it out if you haven't ! www.facebook.com/esteelaudersg can redeem FREE samples of it!

Love it and get it ! Its been out in the shelves since 1st Aug ! ^_^


Another product I've been liking is ALSO from Estee lauder. Wouldn't do much review about it since I've posted about Estee Lauder event in the PREVIOUS PREVIOUS post.



As I said , really like the something like plum scent of the lipstick !
The colour is a bit too bright , but a teeny bit of the lipstick will perk up your whole face.


Another product is Falsies !
Basically , i only stick full length falsies when I'm shooting photos at home for advertorials.
I don't usually stick the whole falsies out 'cause i super dislike uncomfortable falsies blocking my way. LOL. So i cut them into suitable length and use it as semi lashes.



Okay , cut the craps , i really like this design !! Super cheap !! $2 from daiso only ~~ ww


Another product is Cream Blusher from Canmake !



I'm using 07 , recommended by popteen too.
Just dot three dots on the apples of cheeks and blend it out using fingers and out you go ! :D
Super convenient and don't look cakey 'cause its cream. UBERLOVE. ♥


Okay lastly , MY FAVOURITE PRODUCT. "ALL-TIME"

EOS LIP BALM !!



Omg i super super love this lip balm.
I used ALOT of diff brands of lip balms but NOTHING beats this egg looking thing here!
It's usually sold out in Target and is not available in Singapore.

I got my cousin to purchase it online from USA.
This pink one is called SUMMER FRUIT and i've got another yellow one called LEMON DROP which includes SPF 15 ^_^

Summer fruit somehow glides on easier than lemon drop but lemon drop is better in the sense that it protects your lips from the UV rays 'cause it includes SPF 15.

OMG SO PLEASE EOS , PLEASE PLEASE IMPORT IT TO SINGAPORE.

Okay that's all. And i removed the giveaway for a certain reason.
SORRY FOR NOT updating so frequently . Busy with school !

Kthanksbai !!

No comments:

Post a Comment