Friday, August 19, 2011

Smoochiezz mini haul.

I don't even think its counted as a mini haul considering that I only bought three items.



But still :)



Went to Smoochiezz at Toh Guan area !

I'm not paid to say this but they sell the CHEAPEST o.p.i and china glaze and many diff cosmetics you see from USA ! ^_^

I got some of my NYX products from there too :)

www.smoochiezz.livejournal.com





NOW I CAN OFFICIALLY SHOW YOU WHAT I GOT. LOL.



I got a China Glaze Crackle Version in Black Mesh ;)











And a O.P.I Nude shade in Sweet Heart :)











And the last one , E.L.F Blusher in Innocence :D







Formspring me if you want a review!



P.S;



I get quite a number of people asking me how to get there since my post on the trip there with Dawn.



Basically , take 183 from jurong east interchange , stop when you see orange building (TOH GUAN CENTRE) get out of bus , turn right , walk straight and you'll see ADL building , take the lift up to 8th storey.



If you're unclear , go to their site.



By the way , did you get annoyed by the previous post?!?! 'Cause i am ! That app is so crazy it resize my photos and make it so uber blurry ):



Alright seeya !~



No comments:

Post a Comment