Monday, August 8, 2011

Some videos I really like on Youtube !

Personally , I'm KINDDA interested in what most people watch on Youtube :)



Like there's so many people saying they are "on YouTube" but they never did say what they are watching..which kind of got me curious LOL.



" HEY WHATCHA DOING?"



" ERM , YOUTUBING ! "



" OH COOL "



But you NEVER know what kind of videos they really watch.



LOL



Okay I kindda sub a few famous channels and I like some of their videos.

I'm gonna pick up a fav video from each channel i subbed to , to share with you guys ^_^





- Shane Dawson







I randomly chose one of "Shane Dawson and friends" but i really like his shane dawson and friends series LMAO :B

....

LOL I LOVE SHANEDAWSON. :B





-NigaHiga







LOL i like BROMANCE .





-MichellePhan









-Cooking With Dog









-Heyitsmilly







AND







I REALLY LIKE MILLY LOLWTF.

AND GUESS WHAT , SHE LIKE SHANE DAWSON AS MUCH AS I DO ! ^O^





-Smosh









-Bubzbeauty









-Klairedelysart









-Ekimura









There's many other i subbed but its hard to pick out which videos i really like 'cause all are awesome. :)



Okay that's all . Bye until the next post !! ^_^



Follow me on twitter:

www.twitter.com/speishi



I update there every single day ^_-



Formspring me:

www.formspring.com/speishi and tell me what videos you watch on youtube :D !!



and HAPPY NATIONAL DAY SINGAPOREANS !! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment