Thursday, August 25, 2011

Iphone update: hello!!!~

Updated this via my phone again!! :)

New app I found so I'm gonna try it out.



I'm on my bed now preparing to sleep but before that, shall update you with the photos in my phone(^_−)−☆



Took from the popular cam app, camwow! I didn't rly like it at first cause of the super wulu looking logo. But I got addicted to warping my own face lol. #fml







Dug my wardrobe and found lots of useless craps. Lmao!! Dug out this tiara that is not cheap and I had NVR use it. T_T







Had froyo from frolicking ~~ awesome as always! (^-^)/







A frog-looking turtle I saw today at the gift shop in westmall. LOLLOL.







And this mysterious-looking glowing orange light behind the building -__- mom say it's some stuffs behind and I claim it's fire. Hmm.



Alright end of my random rambling of the week from my phone. おやすみ(^з^)-☆

No comments:

Post a Comment